Subject: RE: FLASH: Croteau's Flash 4 book available in October
From: Joe Shoults
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 20:09:25 +0100

Thanks, Fabienne, for pointing this out. We have dumped books.com, and
adopted amazon.com in the FLASHmacromedia Mailing List Resource Kit due to
the preordering option. You may preorder using this link:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1576105555/macromediflashre/

And now, the expected availabiity is November, not October.

-Joe Shoults, listowner
FLASHmacromedia List
http://www.copfer.com/neodir/flkit.htm