Subject: Re: FLASH: Animated Flash Button
From: Bernard Claydon
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:46:10 +0100

Title: Re: FLASH: Animated Flash Button
Robert,

I can't tell what your problem is, I am afraid. I have gone through what you
are trying to do without any problems. (It doesn't make any difference
whether you name the instance or not, btw) If the movie clip works as
intended outside of the button, it should work inside it - when you test the
movie (the clip won't run inside Flash).

Try again?

Bernard C    \;-(

http://www.channel7.net