Subject: Re: FLASH: g4s.
From: Mike Yrabedra
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:31:50 +0100

> hey mac-flashees,
>
> Does anybody know if flash works with the new g4s, or are we going to have to
> suffer for a few months before the correct drivers come out...again.

The OS isn't changing, just the hardware. There shouldn't be a problem.

Have a Great Day! ;-)

<><><><><><><><><><>
Mike Yrabedra
� Big Kahuna

The Mac Surfshop� / MacServeShop�
60 East Main Street
Statesboro, Georgia 30458
www.macsurfshop.com
1.888.489.6790

"in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths." Proverbs
3:6 NIV