Subject: Re: FLASH: dynamic data for flash
From: Phillip M. Torrone
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:02:43 +0100

Macromedia has some good resources on their site in the generator areas,
check'em out. I suggest you download the trial and play with the examples
provided. you want to generate symbols you said?, you'll actually need use
the "Insert Symbol" command, you can use variables to insert different
Flash library elements (such as movie clips, buttons, and graphics) into
the Flash movie when the template is processed.

Also explore Flash 4 (action scripts with variables) and some of the other
tools like swift-generator.

cheers,

Phillip M Torrone
Director of New Media