Subject: RE: FLASH: I really need your help guys
From: Chris Jester
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 19:20:57 +0100

Interesting I am finding out exactly the opposite. When I go to publish I
don't get any errors but I also get no files. I always have to export. I
have had where there is some buggy things in flash and have to move stuff to
new levels etc. As per the problem of exporting the file, is it a large
file? Does it have audio etc.. I notice when I do larger files for CD rom
distribution I can have problems like that. I upped my memory and the
problem went away. If it happens continuously I would suggest to start
isolating the variables. shut down all other apps, defrag etc.. Once that is
done then isolate the app, new layers etc...

Chris Jester
Senior Flash Illustrator/Animator,
Saltmine,
http://www.saltmine.com