Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash Player 5
From: Brad Merritt
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:09:09 +0100

I think most people know what beta means and the risks involved with beta
products.
I for one would rather use the product as much as possible in beta to avoid
bugs in the final version. I actually think that MM should be a bit more
open with its betas due to the fact they have so many loyal developers. I
think everyone on the list would be happy to use a beta product if that
meant that you would not run into a bug while you are in the middle of a big
client project.

If you run into a problem you merely inform MM and keep trying to break that
beta. If you ruin into a real problem with a client project, etc. That's
your fault for misusing a beta product. I am having MAJOR problems with my
movies not working with the F5 player, but the solution is trying to work
with MM to iron them out, not complain on this list.

So anyone from MM is reading these posts, keep the beta testing open in the
future. It means less problems for all of us down the line.

brad