Subject: FLASH: hidden parameters for publish?
From: Springer, Steven
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:17:20 +0100

I was just wondering about this, when Flash publishes, it creates the HTML
code for both NS and IE, including all of the parameter settings. Are
there, perhaps ADDITIONAL parameters that don't get put in automatically
that we can use? i.e. maybe a Parameter to specify an image or text if the
Flash movie doesn't load well (like an alt tag for images in HTML). Also,
why is there a bgcolor value given, even if the movie is transparent? TIA
(thanks in advance)

-Steve