Subject: FLASH: Flash Crashing
From: Adam Rodriguez
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 20:56:49 +0100

;I had the same problem with a file on my mac, and that was the beggining of some very disturbing problems using this program.
I'm new to flash, so I dont really know what happened with me, but I think that it is related to my proccesor or my graphics card.
Now I get frequent crashes whenever I attempt to test a sound in the properties dialouge box, amd the main animation is still playing in the background. This should not happen, and at a minimum it should only stop the animation and sound in the main timeline(or any timeline for that matter) and after testing the sound it should resume playing at normal frame rate. I wish that macromedia would cleary list system requirements if a file that is only 755KB has trouble playing! Sorry I can't really help you
all I can tell you is that I spent a weekend creating this file only to have it become corrupted and unable to use. What a waste of time. This program is definitely buggy.

>>> flasher-digest <owneratchinwag [dot] com> - 8/31/00 11:27 AM >>>
flasher-digest Thursday, August 31 2000 Volume 01 : Number 3711

Welcome to this issue of the flasher-digest mailing list, if you have any
problems or queries with the list please send them to: helpatchinwag [dot] com

To unsubscribe or alter your list settings use the flasher website
http://www.chinwag.com/flasher

NudeGuru.com is proud to sponsor the Flasher list
IT'S THE ART OF MONEY, HONEY!
- Tips and Advice from some of the most popular
Flash artists + industry power-brokers on how to
hold onto your rights, negotiate contracts and get
full value for your work.
- Who's open for pitching? OXYGEN and MONDO MEDIA have
both given NudeGuru.com the heads up...
- Sign up for NudeGuru's "FLY" and get news on copyright
and licensing that's relevant to Flash artists.
- "Hey Baby! Gimme your moral rights and I'll show you
what I can do with your really hot property!" from the
NudeGuru cartoon "Moral and Amoral Rights" by Franke James
http://www.nudeguru.com

In this issue:

Re: FLASH: Swift 3D
Re: FLASH: Swift 3D
FLASH: Netscape and "Send using POST"
FLASH: Radio Combo buttons
FLASH: flash 5 set color question
FLASH: Help!! .fla file got corrupted!!
RE: FLASH: Radio Combo buttons
FLASH: Thanks
RE: FLASH: Swift 3D
Re: FLASH: mac 4.0a probs
Re: FLASH: Swift 3D
RE: FLASH: Radio Combo buttons
FLASH: Where to find decent music loops
FLASH: Flash 5 Plugin
FLASH: Zoom In/Out on a Form
Re: FLASH: setting a variable from the location of an instance
FLASH: another basic Q from the Flash5 newbie