Subject: FLASH: Need Help and Suggestions...
From: Steve Ledwith
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:57:03 GMT

Greetings Flashers:

I have been trying to make a flashed interface for a website that my
company is going to be producing. What we would like to use to navigate
the site are cascading menus done in flash.

The idea is that you would click on a the top button which is a general
header, such as "Hot News" and you would be presented with choices below
that are the sub-headings for the Hot News section. If you click on one
of the sub headings, you would be presented with addition choices that
are the heading for that third level page. By clicking on one of third
level headings you would get the HTML page.

For example:
Hot News
-Sub Heading 1
-Sub Heading 2
-Article 1
-Article 2

Our feeling is that this would allow a user to quickly get to the
information that they are looking for... however, I am rather new at
flash and I think I need some assistance to get this done right.

I hope that I have explained myself well enough for you all to provide
some assistance. Thank you in advance.

-- Steve

Steve Ledwith
ledwithathome [dot] com