Subject: RE: FLASH: Contest entries R up
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 21:45:25 GMT

Don't forget to check out those Modern Business Technology entries...haven't
been able to see if our "formatting" issues were resolved just yet, but I
was able to throw up some simple, yet "cute" stuff on the sites that we did,
as well.

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302