Subject: FLASH: JavaScript & Flash
From: SOHH
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:00:16 GMT

I'm sure this question has been asked before but:

On my site, I have it set up to test the users page
by placing a flash file on the opening page.
(i.e. http://www.sohh.com/awards - turn ya speakers down)

Now, if the user has the correct plug in, then they
will see a Flash animation that will open up a
mini-window which will play another Flash
animation.

Please note, that my mini-window is just calling the
.swf file and not a .html file.

Now my question is, at the end of the 2nd animation,
I want to add a button that says "Register", when the
user clicks the button, it should close the mini-window,
and control the browser window that opened it.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,

Steven Samuel

SOHH