Subject: RE: FLASH: Randomizing
From: David Williamson
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:55:22 GMT

The smashing ideas card game isnt true randomization, it uses a method
that was availible in flash 2 in fact. It was just alot easier in flash
3

the Shuffle button has, like JD said a number of identical buttons each
sending the movie to a new and diffferent set of cards.

Randomizing is certainly possible, the idea of a randomizing JavaScript
sending a specified movie clip to a randon Frame would be one means.
Probably wouldnt work on the screensaver.

cheers dave
David Williamson
Spooky and the Bandit
12 Theobalds Road