Subject: Re: FLASH: Comments on Christmas site
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 03:28:11 GMT

At 05:23 PM 12/15/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I would appreciate you comments on this site
>
>http://juxtinteractive.com/christmas
>
>especially pertaining to the noticability of the scrolling buttons
>
>Thanks
>
>--
>Todd Purgason
>..

Hi Todd.

I noticed the scrolling buttons, no problem. not sure why the entire movie
had to load before animating; it was a long wait by the modem. Also, an
off button for the sound is important. I suggest also that you fix the
preloader so it is bypassed on subsequent visits (do this by putting your
If Frame is Loaded before rather than after the preloader). Nice snowflake
clip, I liked that a lot (in fact a few of them would have made a nice
preloader, especially with a text message).

Happy holidays.

Marc Hoffman