Subject: Re: FLASH: So, you don't think you can stream a large AIFF?
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:26:18 GMT

Hi Dave, thx for looking in,

>The sound quality is passable on my system (PC w/soundblaster 16 and two
>small Yamaha speakers), especialy since you chose music that works well
>with the Flash ADPCM compression. I assume it streams well since you've
>compressed it quite alot, and that there is almost nothing happening in the
>animation.

That's good to hear.

>By the way, did you pay for the right to use this music, or jsut snag it
>for free? As a composer, I care about this kind of thing.

And rightly so. We're waiting for their answer. - hopefully soon as were
due to launch this in Jan. 99. If they say no to our offer (which is
likely), we have a backup tune that we have the rights to. I hope we come
to terms tho, as I really like that tune.

ATB,

/w

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net