Subject: Re: FLASH: RE:importing a .swf
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 21:28:38 GMT

At 03:55 PM 12/16/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I figured out how to import the movie, but I am unsure how to place the
>movie in a certain area (center of screen). Anyone have any suggestions?

Try making it into a movie clip, then drag it around. Played as a swf in a
higher level, it will always (as far as I know) line up with the upper left
corner. Making all your movies the same stage size is a good idea. But
you can always convert a movie to a movie clip and place it in a new movie
of the correct stage size, in order to scale and align the old movie.

Marc Hoffman