Subject: FLASH: 3D in flash.. Was:.. 3D Gurus In Here??????
From: Henrik Pedersen
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:46:40 GMT

Hi John

> > Ok flashers, I've been feeling kinda brave and decided to venture into 3D
> > Flash land. It's not fun. Has anyone here had any luck with it??

> By using Shape Tweening you could substantually reduce the size of your
> 'n'.
> Manual creation in Flash by using teh imported 3D as a template only,
> results in the smallest file sizes. For segments you are going to Shape
> Tween you only need the first and last images.

Ok.. I may be a bit slow here.. But.. Are you just rendering "vital" frames of
the animation and actually tracing the letters in flash.. after that tweening
between the 4 or 5 frames that may come out of, say.. a single letter rotating
around one axis.. or did I get it completely wrong??

Thanks
Henrik Pedersen