Subject: Re: FLASH: Aurora Flash Game
From: David Couet
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 17:17:43 GMT

Brad,

Give yourself a pat on the back! I love it. Great game play. Nice use of
audio and the it loads fast at 28.8. Fast, simple and fun. Great job!

David Couet
Motion One, Inc.
davidatmotion1 [dot] com

:I have a game I have been developing for the last several months for my
:companies website.
:
:- Brad
: