Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash Bible's Score Tutorial
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 20:25:41 GMT

Hi John.

This is very nicely implemented and I'm particularly impressed at how
legible it is and how many useful details you were able to include without
cluttering it up. My review was fairly quick, but I noticed the following
that I thought needed work:
1) It was not clear how to open the properties window to assign button actions.
2) TellTarget appears in two places as score/ when it should be /score.
3) Typo in steps 4 & 5 says "You can click on an actions."

Marc

At 02:19 PM 12/18/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Please check out the Beta of my first Tutorial done for my Flash Bible.
>This is the first of many all vector Flash tutorials that will done
>showing Flash basic and advanced techniques.
>Please give me your honest opinions and suggestions so that if I can't
>incorporate them in this Tutorial I will consider them in the next ones.
>The links in the Logo are not active yet but everything else should be
>working.
>http://www.FlashTek.com/Score/Score.htm

Marc Hoffman