Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash Bible's Score Tutorial
From: naoki mitsuse
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:00:34 GMT

John Croteau wrote: > Please check out the Beta of my first Tutorial done for my Flash Bible. > This is the first of many all vector Flash tutorials that will done > showing Flash basic and advanced techniques. > Please give me your honest opinions and suggestions so that if I can't > incorporate them in this Tutorial I will consider them in the next ones. > The links in the Logo are not active yet but everything else should be > working. > http://www.FlashTek.com/Score/Score.htm Hi John, I took a quick peek at your beta tutorial and I think that it is a fantastic resource. I am still trying to grasp the tell target / movie clip concept so i found the piece very interesting plus, I never thought moses would show me how to score. :-) The only things I thought was that it would've been nice to get to see the finished score piece before the actual tutorial starts (so I know what I am making). Another thing I thought would be helpful (for me) was if I could see the basic steps from start to finish (like a table of content). This could remain visible throughout, and even hilight the step that you are currently at. HTH, as I find your posts super helpful. naoki. -- naoki mitsuse naokiatgoultralightsgo [dot] com (mailto:naokiatgoultralightsgo [dot] com) http://goultralightsgo.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------ To UNSUBSCRIBE send: unsubscribe flasher in the body of an email to list-manageratshocker [dot] com. Problems to: owneratshocker [dot] com N.B. Email address must be the same as the one you used to subscribe. For info on digest mode send: info flasher to list-manageratshocker [dot] com