Subject: RE: FLASH: Zooming Holiday Card
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:38:07 GMT

Hiya Rooney,

You did it!!
Absolutely nice!
I'm making a large zoom out animation as well, but can see it as
smooth as yours. Incredible how fast it runs, moving so many elements at the
same time. Any clue?
I've just saw your calendar. Very nice as well. I love the cartoon
sounds you've used
Oh, and don't forget to check the MIME type for flash in your
server. Seems to be not set.
Keep on this good work!