Subject: Re: FLASH: problem with load movie
From: John Croteau
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:05:45 GMT

Hi Mingo.

There are lots of potential problems that can affect Load Movie.
1) Stop action in Frame one.
2) If Frame is Loaded action.
3) MIME.
4) Misplaced Tell Target or Goto Action.

Troubleshoot by placing Color Coded Numbers in both Levels so you can
see when the problem occurs. Slow the frame rate down if you can not see
what frames are being played at full speed.

> On Mouse Released
> Begin TT
> Tell Target Label (tt play some description text on level 0)
> End TT
> Load Movie
> URL => submovie.swf
> LEVEL => #1
> End On Mouse

> Everything was fine if run on my harddisk, but when I loaded to the web,
> the loadmovie command was not successful, only partial graphics of the
> submovie was displayed ! I suspect something wrong with my submovie.swf, so
> I go directly from the url to the submovie.swf, and everything was there !!??

Need a PC ? -- Computer King --
http://www.crownmall.com/computers/