Subject: RE: FLASH: RE: Mike who?
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:36:20 GMT

As in DDB Needham? The Ad agency? The BIG ad agency?

That'd seem more like it...

How is it that they've reduced a gigantic agency account to a one-man,
in-house team that will cost them a fraction of what they were previously
spending?

This isn't a slam, but, and don't get me wrong here, I work for a creative
department and we offer a broad range of services to outside clients...and I
find it amazing that such a huge monolith of a company would have one person
handling all of those sites...

Heh...got any samples of previous work, Mike?

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4984