Subject: FLASH: mac dl question
From: Tirah
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 23:56:04 GMT

Hi all:

Anybody know why a Mac would receive a dl'ed .fla and decide that
it is an MS Word doc?

I had someone email an .fla to my UNIX shell account. I saved
the .fla attachment to my email, then used Fetch to get it to
my Mac. When it finished downloading it pops up on my desktop
as a Word doc which Flash 3 won't open without crashing. *sigh*

My setup: Mac PowerPC 7500/100 (yeah, I know...) with 64mb ram
running OS 8.5.1.

I really need to get this file working...thanks for any assistance.

Tirah