Subject: RE: FLASH: Anyone?
From: Andrea Zilio
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 08:27:05 GMT

Hi Brett

The site is nice -it's a bit tuff to test a site were you get all the times
to the member signup page...

I am not shure I would have choosen realAudio for the small sound samples -
Also why not integrate the the subwindows into the main window rather than
popping up different windows?

Good luck!

Andrea E. Zilio

The Fantastic Corporation(tm)
First in Broadband Multimedia

Bahnhofstrasse 12
P.O. Box 1350
CH-6301 Zug, Switzerland
Tel. +41-41-728 88 88
Fax +41-41-728 88 80

Andrea [dot] zilioatfantastic [dot] ch <lars [dot] tvedeatfantastic [dot] ch (mailto:lars [dot] tvedeatfantastic [dot] ch)>
www.fantastic.ch <http://www.fantastic.ch>

Zug, New York, London, Paris, Hamburg, Singapore, Lugano