Subject: Re: FLASH: Hi everyone....gotta help
From: Colin Moock
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 16:23:03 GMT

flasheratshocker [dot] com,Internet writes:
>Hi..again....I gotta a question about dhtml ( sorry for asking here, but
>flasher just seems to know more about internet stuff than others)
>Where can I see cool dhmtl web site with cool userinterface?

"Superfly Fashions" is a demo by Macromedia of a mock-company's DHTML website.
They cover a good representation of basic to mid-level DHTML techniques that
you'll see used around the web for UI enhancement. And the bonus is they
explain their code and approach.

http://www.dhtmlzone.com/tutorials/

(Click on "Launch Superfly" at the bottom...)

-colin