Subject: FLASH: Re: flash stuff
From: Natasha
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 01:54:47 GMT

Hi this is Natasha, Thanks.
I just found this link for the truly lost.
http://www.hotwired.com/webmonkey/98/25/index1a.html?tw=multimedia
Tash
mingo wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> You have send to the wrong person..have cc this mail to Natasha.
>
> Thanks anyway, I need this links too, as I'm a new flasher myself :>
>
> Merry Christmas.

440.949.1399
http://www.y2klinks.com
The hub of the Year 2000 Millennium resource Site Ring
The Year 2000 Conference center
And Millie! The first Artificial Intelligence compiled Year 2000 Millennium
resource knowledge base.
http://www.pccheck.com
If it's Freeware or Shareware and Y2K
we're gonna have it.