Subject: Re: FLASH: Mingo et. All
From: Natasha
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 07:23:18 GMT

Ok I'm actually starting to tare into this thing.
Questions
Does each movement have to be done in stop motion or is there a way to smooth
transitions?
Like if something is going from
(here....................................................to here) is there a
command to make a smooth transition or do I need to do a print of each point of
movement.
Yes please if you could send me a couple of examples of movement and fading.
I have a background in Claymation and such. Link below.
http://www.y2klinks.com/me.htm

I'm still crawling here,
Natasha

Here's a joke for your kindness.
t was at the end of the school year, and a kindergarten teacher was
receiving gifts from her pupils.

The florist's son handed her a gift. She shook it, held it
overhead, and said, "I bet I know what it is -- some flowers."

"That's right," the boy said, "but how did you know?"

"Oh, just a wild guess," she said.

The next pupil was the candy store owner's daughter. The teacher
held her gift overhead, shook it, and said, "I bet I can guess what
it is -- a box of candy."

"That's right, but how did you know?" asked the girl.

"Oh, just a wild guess," said the teacher.

The next gift was from the son of the liquor store owner. The
teacher held it overhead, but it was leaking. She touched a drop
of the leakage with her finger and touched it to her tongue. "Is
it wine?" she asked.

"No," the boy replied.

The teacher repeated the process, touching another drop of the
leakage to her tongue. "Is it champagne?" she asked.

"No," the boy replied again.

The teacher then said, "I give up, what is it?"

The boy replied, "A puppy!"

mingo wrote:

> Hi Natasha,

440.949.1399
http://www.y2klinks.com
The hub of the Year 2000 Millennium resource Site Ring
The Year 2000 Conference center
And Millie! The first Artificial Intelligence compiled Year 2000 Millennium
resource knowledge base.
http://www.pccheck.com
If it's Freeware or Shareware and Y2K
we're gonna have it.