Subject: FLASH: RE: FLASH and a newbie, yikes!
From: roadrunner
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 22:33:16 GMT

Okay, I just got Flash 3 and I'm lost with regards to a few concepts. Can
somone clearly explain the difference between "tweening shape" and "tweening
motion" These options arise under the "frame properties" window. I'm using
these features but don't really understand when to use one over another. Are
there any clear explanations somewheres with explicit examples on these two
concepts.
A newbie, yuuuuchhh
Thanks,
Greg Landry
Founder of Libmansworld: A Haven for Libertarians
Housed at http://www.libmansworld.com