Subject: Re: FLASH: two mcs in a row.
From: Alice D.
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 00:23:06 GMT

>This is quite true but generally it would be better to place all the
>action in the Movie Clip.
>If there is no action other than that in the Movie Clips then the two
>Movie Clips can be placed on adjacent frames with a stop action in the
>frame with the first Movie Clip.
> Place a Tell Target in the last frame of the first Movie Clip.
>
>Begin Tell Target Target: /
> Goto Next Frame
>End Tell Target

OK scenario: One layer has labels (with mcs in them) 1, 2, 3, 4. The layer
below this one has buttons in it: button a, b, and c. Button a has action
to play label 1 and as soon as label 1 is done play label 2. Button b has
an action to play label 1 and as soon as that's done play label 3. Button c
has an action to play label 1 and as soon as that's done play label 4.
How would I do that? It seems to me that your solution would only work with
two labels and one button. How do I reach the same result but with multiple
buttons and labels???

Thank you.

Alice D.