Subject: RE: FLASH: OT: IE 5.5 Beta-- Man its fast.
From: Korhel Shawn
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:14:55 GMT

One question, if I may...?

If Mac is laggin behind a puffin and a raspin because the PC market is now
stealing it's only lifeblood left (graphics), then why is 78% of the
internet still designed on Mac platforms (1999 statistic)? And to further
back Wayne, why is our Military, starting with the Army, switching it's
entire base of PC servers to Mac for better security? Is that notorious
'They said' responisble here?

I don't even use Mac (Intergraph 400 MHz dual processor) but, in using them
occasionally and based on my cross platform experience, I believe they've
been WAY ahead of the game when it comes to making hardware/software work
with streamlined precision..