Subject: RE: Man, it really is fast (David Grisset) --was: Re: FLASH: OT: IE 5.5 Beta-- Man its fast. Branden Hall
From: Arsis
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:35:50 GMT

I'm not biased either way when it comes to platform. I just would like to
reiterate the original point "The power is the person in front of the
screen" - what makes you think that NT operators don't use multiple screens
or scripting tools, small percentages do. The Mac has nothing more or less
to offer it just that NT/WIN operators tend to be a little more naive when
it comes to utilization of their toolset.

Arsis