Subject: FLASH: re: flash: NEW animated Xmas cartoon.
From: Joseph Troha
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 11:22:40 GMT

Hi all Flashers,

We would greatly appreciate your critique and any feedback on our Xmas
animation, it was a bit rushed and we had to get it out before we could
really spend time fine tuning it. One problem we did have was with the
fade in and out of sound using tell target, this was difficult with the
synchronization and cueing between the looped sound and the fade out
instance of the same sound. We think there could be a possible solution
utilizing variables to be able to control the looping and sync between
the looped sound and the fading sound. Any thought on this wouldbe most
helpfull.

The Xmas presentation will operate at it's best with at least a 300 mhz
processor either on a Windows/NT PC or a Macintosh PPC G3, however it
will still work on a dinosaur (if you still have one :)

The files are a bit heavy as stand alone projectors, weighing in at
about 800k (400k as a swf file) so I guess this request will more so
favor higher bandwidths.

Thanks in advance to all that spend the time to take a look and have a
Merry Xmas. :)

Download the Creative Factory animated Xmas card here:

WINDOWS AND WINDOWS NT: (WIN ZIP application is required to decompress
the file)

http://www.creativefactory.com.au/cfxmaspc.zip

MACINTOSH PPC: (STUFFIT EXPANDER application is required to decompress
the file)

http://www.creativefactory.com.au/cfxmasmac.sea.hqx

thanks again.

Joseph Troha