Subject: RE: FLASH: flash load movie issues!!56k modem BANNED!
From: paul wehner
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:32:59 GMT

If your IT people sincerely believe this then they are stupid.
They may not listen to web designers but they will be all ears when
your clients scream and withhold payment for a non-functioning website.
You need to document your forced inability to test your design using
the common bandwidth of internet user.

Paul Wehner
Network Systems Analyst
Mosler, Inc.