Subject: RE: FLASH: weird 5.0 bug
From: Jason Cartwright
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:53:50 GMT

I have been working on several very large FLAs in the past few months (the
smallest being 17mb and 6500 frames) and I have never seen this problem or
anything like it - weird

Jason
www.topjobs.net
The views expressed herein are the personal views and opinions of the
current user and are not made on behalf of his or her current employer.