Subject: Re: List oddities?
From: christian griffith
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 14:30:47 GMT

dorian....the users of lists are usually old skoolers. they don't like
'marketing' on the web. i realize what you are doing, because i know you,
but they don't....probably, anyway. that happened to me when i was
consultant for the naples daily news in fla. i posted a message to
newsgroups and lists that were related to south florida. it got so many
messages back from people that were very pissed off. the call it spamming,
and some even sent messages to the ISP. i got reprimanded by the ISP...

it weird, but those old-skool internet mediums stay strict to function....

Christian Griffith
New Media Producer
Freebairn & Co. www.freebairn.com

www.flashcentral.com
"everything you ever wanted to know about Macromedia Flash"