Subject: logo macromedia
From: Jan van Boesschoten
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 14:45:21 GMT

Hi,

If there are macromedia-employees around, I have the following question. I used your logo on a page explaining flash (in Dutch). Do I have to ask permission for using the logo or not. The url is:
http://www.mediaplaza.nl/nieuw2/ It's a flash site in development, if you choose the non flash version there is a link "wat is flash". Which means, not too difficult, what is Flash. There is an english explanation what we do. So check that out.

Regards Jan