Subject: Re: HTML for Flash movies
From: John Dowdell
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 21:57:29 GMT

At 9:22 AM 2/17/98, Ben Rogers wrote:
>It *is* too slow...
>It's a bit much, IMNSHO, that MM did not warn of this when they
>enthusiastically announced these two methods.

What, specifically, is slow for you?

Is it the browser detection? The browser dynamic writes? The retrieval of
the external .JS archive for implementation? Is it the actual one-time
process of creating the HTML?

Right now I'm not well able to scan the comment... what specific piece of
the process do you find slower than what you expect?

jd

Private email options: http://www.macromedia.com/support/priority.html
Search DIRECT-L: http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/director/digest/
Online savvy: http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=netiquette