Subject: Re: flash support
From: Christian Gayton
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 14:57:19 GMT

Try to set the height and width params to 100%.
Christian

David M (by way of Sam Michel ) a �crit:

> I am trying to find a way to set the size of a flash movie to the
> available space in a frame.
> What I'm trying to achieve is for the flash movie to change size to fill
> the frame completely when you change between monitor resolutions.
>
> I've seen some flash movies that do this in a page but not within
> frames, is this possible.
>
> Is there an option in Dreamweaver at all or a line of code to allow
> this?
>
> Regards
>
> David McDonnell

begin: vcard
fn: Christian Gayton
n: Gayton;Christian
org: NETLAND SARL
adr: 9 rue d'Alg�rie;;;LYON;;69001;FRANCE
email;internet: webmasteratnetland [dot] fr
title: Directeur Associ�
tel;work: (33)472078311
tel;fax: (33)467904252
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0