Subject: Re: ShockRave.com's plug-in verify page
From: John Dowdell
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 21:55:51 GMT

At 9:25 AM 2/22/98, Wayne Townsend wrote:
>Is it possible MM to create and host a generic version of this as a front
>door for other sites that would return back to the original site? This
>would really help in keeping all the developers on the same page. If not,
>can I reproduce it and use it myself locally?

I don't know. I've forwarded your mail to Fabrice Florin, who produces the
site, and will relay back any word I receive. (He's in crunch time right
now, and so I'm not sure of reply, but if we don't hear back in a few days
then could you bring it up on the list again, please? Thanks.)

jd

Private email options: http://www.macromedia.com/support/priority.html
Search DIRECT-L: http://www.mcli.dist.maricopa.edu/director/digest/
Online savvy: http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=netiquette