Subject: Re: FLASH: EPS, FH8, SWF and FLASH
From: Ashley Vail
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 01:25:04 GMT

I tried your suggestion, thanks.

I neglected to mention that I was able to save the file in the PNG format
in FH8 and import into Flash 3 but could not get a transparent background.

Your suggestion gave me improved results � about 60% of the image was
successfully imported, and with a transparent background. I say 60%
because about 40% of the letters were dropped (from the inside of the
image).

I am not well versed in FH8 but I did check the layers to be sure that
everything was on that I wanted to be turned on before exporting or saving.
I just can't figure this out...

What is additionally confusing is that I thought I'd read somewhere that
Flash 3 won't import Adobe Illustrator files greater than v5.5, and here I
get a somewhat successful import of a file exported from FH8 in Illustrator
7.x format.

God help me I am so confused.

Regards,
Ashley Vail