Subject: Re: FLASH: Any more reviews of Ken Milburn's Flash book?
From: Garo Green
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:59:52 GMT

I guess I can add my two cents to this topic. Granted, I have only read the
first four chapters, BUT, there seems to be a significant amount of
redundancy in these chapters. I am sure you know about the CD-ROM issues,
so I won't touch on that. I was really hoping to see much more hands on
step-by-step exercises.

~G