Subject: RE: FLASH: Flashlite.net has moved
From: Rey, Chrissy
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:42:07 GMT

I checked it with Netscape on my PC, and it didn't work *blink* It worked last night when Branden first put it up :( I'll be sure to check on it when I get home from work this evening (if he hasn't already fixed it by then). If you need the info ASAP on the site, go to http://www.flashlite.net/main.html to get the site without the menu (I'm pretty sure the errors are in there). There's a text navigation at the bottom :)

Chrissy Rey
Web Developer
United States Trustee Program
United States Dept. of Justice