Subject: RE: FLASH: OT: A Book or Website on every thing about flash.
From: Rey, Chrissy
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:52:55 GMT

Check out the links I have here:

http://www.flashlite.net/resources/websites/flash.html

There are some really great Flash tutorials out there, you just have to know where to find them :)

I'm actually working on an extensive set of beginner tutorials right now (a newbie guide!). You can see select tutorials from this set at Flashzone (http://www.flashzone.com). After I the newbie guide done, I will most likely start working my way up through the Flash skillset :) These will all be web-based, and I might provide a downloadable document for those who want a "book". The nice thing about this format is that it can easily be updated - you don't have to wait for the next printing.

Chrissy Rey
Web Developer
United States Trustee Program
United States Dept. of Justice