Subject: Re: FLASH: Author's response to Flash 3 f/x book reviews
From: Scott Wilkinson
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 00:24:09 GMT

Thanks to Ken Milburn for his recent post here.

Ken, your points are well taken, and I don't envy you in creating a book for
the masses! I intend to study your book more at length in the bookstore, and
I'll probably end up buying it!

I appreciate the fact that the author of a book like this participates in
the list. That's not always the case.

Scott

--
Scott Wilkinson