Subject: Re: FLASH: Buttons don't work in test movie
From: Ashley Vail
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 06:40:09 GMT

I double-clicked each button to assign the actions in Instance Properties.

Button 1
(starts play for Scene 1:
On (Release)
Play (No Parameters)
End On
Button 2 (located last frame of Scene 1, starts play for Scene 2):
On (Release)
Go to and Play (Scene 2, Frame 1)
End On
Button 2 (located last frame of Scene 1, starts play for Scene 2):
On (Release)
Go to and Play (Scene 1, Frame 1)
End On

Thanks for your response, Marc. And your help was appreciated the other
day with the transparent GIF problem I was having.

Ashley Vail