Subject: Re: FLASH: Problems with importing aliased graphics
From: Colin Moock
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:30:41 GMT

i think we've begged for this before, but i thought i'd let you know i'm
cc'ing this message to wish-flashatmacromedia [dot] com to ask for the ability to
turn antialiasing on and off on a per-line/shape/text object basis (refer to
photoshop's line tool which has a checkbox for "antialias").

a related wish would be the option to enforce snapping to whole pixels for
all drawing tools and for object placement. i don't know how many times i've
had to fix a blurry line by moving it from a fractional pixel placement to a
whole number pixel placement (ie. from 2.3 to 2.0), or by adjusting its size
to be whole pixels.

colin