Subject: FLASH: from corel to flash
From: Digital Odyssey
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:10:06 GMT

Lefteri,

How are you exporting your work from Corel into Flash? I'm using Corel 7
and Flash 3 on a win98 system.

Thanks,

Liz

Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:42:26 +0200
From: "L.Theodossiadis / FUTURE MEDIA" <lefterisatfuturemedia [dot] gr>
Subject: RE: FLASH: 3d vector art

In my instalation (Win'98) everything seems to work fine.
I created this simple animation using CorelDraw8 in almost one hour.
http://www.futuremedia.gr/Flash/corel8mov.htm

Lefteris Theodossiadis
lefterisatfuturemedia [dot] gr
icq: 12302746

F U T U R E M E D I A [internet, multimedia, kiosks, cds]
Annis Marias 83, Rhodes 85100 GREECE
tel: +30 241 77982 / fax: +30 241 77031
http://www.futuremedia.gr

Digital Odyssey
Web Design Studio
webmasteratdowebs [dot] com (mailto:webmasteratdowebs [dot] com)
http://www.dowebs.com
707 468 9800 voice
707 468 9393 fax