Subject: Re: AW: OT: FLASH: Flash support 2 monitors.
From: David Gary
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 14:07:30 GMT

> > I'm confused...can Windows 98 run 2 monitors with *any two*
> > video cards? Or
> > must both cards be the same?

I believe its possible.
The GalaxyAccel high end card alone supports two monitors. I believe the card
runs around $1200.00(someone might correct me on that). This is the
particular card Im looking at to support real time 3D with Maya by Alias. The
Wildcat by Intergraph is supposed to be fast and they say it will run at 1000
CDRS, until you find out they didnt mention the only way to get to 1000CDRS
it to daisy chain 5 of them!. 'Bout 7k for one workstation just in Video
alone

My original post was to see if Flash on 2 monitors was a hardware or a
software solution. Thanks for all the replies.

-DG-