Subject: Re: FLASH: Site check, please.
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 13:26:58 GMT

> Hi all,
>
> I'm brand new to Flash and have just uploaded my first attempt.
>All links are functional except "MISC". Any improvement or design
>comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
>
> http://charlotte.infi.net/~ffixer/
>

> -Jerry

Hi Jerry,

JavaScript Error: http://charlotte.infi.net/~ffixer/, line 72:

syntax error.

"width=1>");}srb="na";srw="na";//-->

I like the way you've set up the site, but the sounds don't fit for me at
all. Too sharp/ abrupt/loud/mechanical for a band site like this.

Neet to see the Wilson sisters are still around making music! I'll have to
check out that album.

ATB,

/wayne

Wayne Townsend