Subject: FLASH: Flash: I'm a newbie and need all the help I can get.
From: Maziyar Sharafabadi
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 05:23:59 GMT

I've just begun working with flash and so far I like it alot.  I dont know how to create interactivity between my flash movie and my html page, not even to have it do a mailto:

I would appreciate any help from anyone regarding any flashes abilities and features, how to interact flash with my html, or even any reference to pages on the net with help on flash.  I want to learn it all and am not sure where to start.  I'll read anything you give me to read in order to learn more.

Thank you very much

Maziyar